Healthy eating can be hard, especially on days when cooking seems like a chore.
Those are the days when it’s easy to order pizza or run through the drive-through on the way home.
But having a handful of super fast, easy, and most importantly — delicious — meals on hand can make those times easier.
This recipe came about from one of those days. I cleaned out the fridge, threw a few things in a skillet and grabbed some seasoning. This can be when having some good seasoning blends can be a lifesaver. Because let’s face it — not every single meal can have a super complicated sauce, and the days when you have only a few minutes far outweigh those that you’ve got all day long to spend in the kitchen.
The recipe requires some fast, haphazard chopping, some quick cooking in a single — yes only one — skillet, and a plate that you’ll slide it all on when you’re done. And did I mention, it’s delicious?
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
- Add the peppers and onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir and cook until cooked through.
- Stir in the lime juice and transfer to plates.
- Sprinkle with some Colima Sea Salt before serving.