I love side dishes that taste like they are bad for you, but they are actually good for you.
These sweet potato wedges are exactly that. They’re crispy like french fries and Everything Bagel seasoning gives them a salty, garlicky crunch that is a surprisingly nice contrast to the sweet, tender baked wedges.
As a bonus, they are easy to make, and you can whip them up and put them in the oven as an easy side dish to whatever you’re making. Steaks or seafood, or, you can even add them to a salad. They are the perfect snack or side when you want something healthy but still a bit indulgent.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Ava Jane’s Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons Ava Jane’s Kitchen Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Fresh chopped parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the oil and lay on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip the wedges and coat with the Everything Bagel Seasoning. Continue baking for 10-15 minutes more until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan and chopped parsley if using.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 23mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg