Nothing says summer quite like sweet corn and juicy blueberries, and they go surprisingly well together. And not in a dessert, but instead a yummy sweet and savory relish that you can serve over top of your favorite protein like chicken or in this case, salmon.
The salmon is first seasoned with a simple dusting of Ava Jane’s Kitchen’s Citrus Salt & Pepper. This blend is a good all-purpose blend that doesn’t take away from the flavors of the dish — in this case sweet corn and blueberries.
The relish itself is just seasoned with Colima Sea Salt — enough to bring out the flavor, but not to overpower the summer produce.
This is a perfect end of summer meal and is easy and impressive for a late season dinner party.
Roasted Salmon Filet with Sweet Corn and Blueberry RelishPrint Pin Rate
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 juice of lime
- Colima Sea Salt pinch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the salmon filets on a baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle with the oil and season with the Citrus Salt & Pepper.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the relish.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- When the salmon is done, transfer to a plate and spoon the relish over top.